Monday, February 8, 2010

Meet Mickey Mouse.

A few days ago it got nice and warm outside, it had to have been at least 33 degrees! :) But the snow was PERFECT for making snowmen! Isaiah actually asked if we could go outside to play while Levi was napping!! So out we went...and we made a new friend...
We made two others before him, but as I was putting on the top ball, I fell over on them both times! :) It was pretty funny, both Isaiah and I were laughing. I asked Isaiah what he wanted to name the first snowman and he said, "grandma." I asked him again with the second one and he said, "grandma" again. And the with the third snowman I asked him again and he said, "Mickey Mouse." haha

I think Isaiah's favorite part of the whole experience was that we got to walk across the street to find sticks. He kept thinking of more reasons that we needed to go find more.

So here we are with our friend Mickey Mouse.
I hate to say that with all the snow we've already gotten today and all the snow that's yet to come, Mickey may be a goner by tomorrow. Poor Mickey! :)

No comments: