Sunday, January 16, 2011

Two Jeeps in the snow!

We keep most of our outside toys in our "little garage" which is a tuck under garage connected to our house.  Believe it or not, it is packed full of outside toys.  Because we don't use the garage very much in the winter, we hadn't shoveled it out so when the little Jeep came home from our Christmas party we left it in our main garage.  One day the boys went out to play and the main garage door was open.  Isaiah found his new Jeep and decided to take it for a ride.  Levi asked me to get the other Jeep out, I figured why not.  So the boys drove our Jeeps around in the snowy driveway!  The boys had fun.  I couldn't really tell if one was faster then the other, the traction wasn't very good - I can't wait until we can get them on the grass this spring!  Any guesses on which will be the fastest?
My bet would be on the "fast tractor" as we call it, but out of the two Jeeps, I'm guessing the bigger blue one will be faster! 

No comments: