Thursday, July 21, 2011

Levi's first movie!

On June 26th we took the boys to see Cars 2 in the movie theater.  They have been waiting and waiting for this movie to come out!  This was Levi's first trip to the movie theater and for the most part he did pretty good.  He was less than entertained through the previews, but after getting him a booster seat and the Cars movie starting, he sat still for the most part.  Luckily the theater wasn't very full and there were mostly young kids in with us!

Isaiah has been to a couple other movies (his first ever with my parents to Where the Wild Things Are and then we took him to Toy Story 3).  He sat still through the entire movie and really enjoyed himself!
I'm so glad my boys share my love of popcorn and both helped me to almost finish off a whole large bucket! 
It was definitely a fun afternoon together as a family - I'm sure we'll do another movie date again sometime!

No comments: