Sunday, July 17, 2011

A summer playdate.

My friend Andrea and her little Ava met us at the UNI Museum for an afternoon playdate.  We hadn't been to the museum since last year so the boys were very excited to go.  The UNI Museum is a small museum with lots to look at - a great place for my young boys.  I hear that they may close it and sell the exhibits to other museums due to the fact the building it is in isn't suitable for preserving the exhibits - I sure hope they decide to renovate/move the museum and keep it a part of the community!

Here is Isaiah and Ava looking at all the animals with beautiful horns.
And Isaiah showing a bowl used a long time ago while Levi checks out the hut.  
I should have taken a picture with his favorite animal - the porcupine, but he was just too quick for me to even try!  silly boy.

 After our visit to the museum we made a stop at the sno cone shop before heading home.  What a treat!  The boys and I shared a cherry - we all gobbled it down - I think we would have each devoured our own! 
 And Andrea and Ava shared one too (cherry too I think!) 
What a fun afternoon - can't wait for our next playdate! 

No comments: