Tuesday, October 11, 2011

must be a boy thing

Over the last several months both boys, Levi especially, have decided that they like to go shirtless.  It started when they would pretend to be professional wrestlers, but now it's just about all the time.  Levi will often try to take his shirt off while we are in public (like at story time at the library!) and loves to run around the house and yard in just his shorts.  I must say the look pretty cute!  When the shirts come off, the wrestlers do come out - they will wrestle each other with real wrestling moves.  Mark has taught them some wrestling rules and moves and I must say they both do pretty good!  I think it's only a matter of time that Levi will out do his big brother!  At least when it comes to wrestling!  So if you are up for a good wrestling match, just come by our house!

1 comment:

shane and jackee said...

CUTE! I have a little boy at my house that prefers to not wear clothes as well! Boys will be boys! :)