Sunday, July 5, 2009

water fight.

A few weeks ago I told Mark I wanted to get a little pool for our backyard to play in on these hot summer days. We've had one the past few summers, but Krypto took them over...silly dog. Well, Mark went to the store to look for a pool and came back with 10 water guns and 500 water balloons!! I have to say, I think these things have turned out to be more fun than a little pool ever could! :) We've already spent several days playing outside with them while having lots of fun and laughs! We've even gotten Grandma to come play and get soaked too!

Here are some pictures from our most recent water fight this past Friday.

Mark filling up lots and lots of water balloons.
Trying to find daddy..."let's get him!"
Which one do I want now? Isaiah and Jayda seem to want one squirt gun for about 2 shots and then need a different one... silly two year olds.
I'm not sure who had more fun - the kids or the parents! :)
We all were pretty much SOAKED by the end of our fight ...
Thanks mom for coming---and more thanks for watching Jonah so that I could play too! (and thanks Levi for sleeping so we could all have fun! :)

No comments: