Wednesday, May 5, 2010

California Cousins.

My cousin Jenny, who now lives in California, was in Iowa last weekend! We met her family, along with my grandma, sister, and Aunt Sharon, in Ames at Brookside. We had a nice time! It was fun to catch up with Jenny and watch the second cousins play. Joe, Jenny's son, is 2 1/2 so right in between Isaiah and Levi. He is sure cute! Here they are 1.5, 2.5 and 3.5.Brookside is so big! There are several park areas, lots of open space, a bridge, a firetruck and so much more. We were all over the park! Even Great Grandma Carol joined in and played at the park! A family shot. (pay no attention to my extremely white legs!:)
Despite the wind, it was a beautiful day, I'm glad we were able to spend it with family!

1 comment:

Nichole78910 said...

Don't worry, my legs are probably even whiter :) What a fun day!