Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day

These weeks are just flying by for me. How is it that Mother's Day was 2 weeks ago already?! It seems like every time I turn around it's a new month!

I had a GREAT Mother's Day this year! The morning started with Mark letting me sleep in just a little bit (nothing like staying in bed until 8!!! that alone would have made my day) and I got up to a homemade breakfast of pancakes, sausage, eggs, strawberries and fresh pineapple!!
Then we were off to church. Levi was really tired and refused to stop screaming in his Walker Talker "class" so I took him to church with me where he fell asleep on my lap about 10 minutes into the service. He slept the entire service on my lap -- it was wonderful! :) (Mark took a picture on his phone, but I don't know how to get it on here-- maybe I'll try later!) After church we ran home and picked up some things for a picnic at the park. You'll find some pictures from the park on this post about Michele being here.

Then Mark took some fun pictures of me and the boys... Later on Michele watched the boys so Mark and I could go to the mall and pick out my present -- a new watch! I have been without a watch for a LONG time and Mark knew I would like one, but wanted me to pick it out. We found one, isn't it pretty?

That evening my mom and dad came over for supper. Mark grilled and then we watched the boys dance to Go Fish Guys for a long time, we were all laughing so hard!! Then we played one last game of Cranium before Michele had to leave in the morning.

What a great Mother's Day!

No comments: