Saturday, May 1, 2010

what's your favorite?

I think it's fun to ask Isaiah what his favorite things are. He is always changing his mind and enjoying new things... Here is his latest answers about his favorite things...

what's your favorite...

color - purple
animal - t-rex
food - mac & cheese and ramen noodles (haha)
shape - "rectangle, hey - I mean circle"
book - "chipmunks" referring to "Alivin and the Chipmunks, Meet the 'munks"
thing to wear - Go Fish Guys (The blue shirt he got at their concert last summer)
thing to do outside - dig with my tractor
fruit - "strawberries, and Jayda likes strawberries"
toy - "that frisbee over there"
place to go - "the mall" ("why," I asked him, "we play games N stuff")
letter - "J" ("even more than I?" I asked, "yeah.")
thing to say - "ummmm I love you"
food to eat for breakfast - french toast, waffles and pankcakes
friend - "I like Rhea, Erica, Caiden, Jayda, Jonah." What about Levi," I asked. "He's just here." Isaiah said, "Isn't here you friend?" "No, he's my brother"


click here to see his answers from October 2009.

No comments: