Thursday, May 27, 2010

why I love garage sales

So I love to go to garage sales. I love finding fun toys and cute clothes for cheap prices! Of course I've been to lots of sales already this spring, and I hope to go to many more! Last weekend my mom, the boys, and I went to a few sales and we found something really GREAT -- a Cranium Super Fort set! It was only $4! My mom bought it for the boys -- Thank you Mom! I got it home and showed Mark, I told them there was a second set at the sale and he said "GO GET IT!" :) So I did...
They were even in the original boxes! Here we are getting it out...

Checking it out...

My first fort...

Mark's first fort...A super fort...and a mega fort...

These are so much fun! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a fun way to build a fort (or a space ship or a boat like we have!)! They stay together with magnetic balls and are defintely kid friendly! I think brand new they are at least $50 -- so maybe you should go garage saling to see if you can find some for $4 like us! :)

No comments: