Sunday, May 16, 2010

my favorite...

So the other night we were trying to figure out what to have for supper. (yeah, another week went by and I didn't have a meal plan done!! but don't worry, it's done and on the fridge for this week!) Out of nowhere Mark says, "how about BLTs?" And I immediately said, "YEAH!!" he then says,"what goes good with BLTs?" and I quickly said, "cantalope, BBQ chips and corn on the cob!" And so that's what we did -- we had my favorite meal of all time!!

Let me tell you, it was so good. I really wanted to cook the other half of the bacon and have the same thing the next day -- but I didn't. (but I'm pretty sure I might do it tonight!:) Anyway, the kids LOVED the corn on the cob and they looked so cute while they were eating it!!
I can't wait for the many more summer meals that are to come around my house! Especially the ones that include home grown tomatoes from my garden!!

1 comment:

Lo said...

mmmm...I bought some sweet corn at Aldi's today after reading your post! I hope you'll have a few tomatoes to share this year:)