Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I couldn't ask for a better father for my boys -- or a better father for myself! :) We spent Father's Day enjoying them. Here are the highlights.

I let Mark sleep in too late and he had to eat his eggs in the car on the way to church! :)After church I had the boys pause for a few pictures...and then a few gifts for daddy...new sandalsand Crocs for daddy
Then it was off to Grandpa and Grandma's for lunch. Grandpa wanted to grill steaks - so that's what we did. After lunch, Mark was sitting in the chair and both boys climbed up to sit with him.
Later that afternoon we came home and played some basketball - Isaiah's getting really good at the big hoop! He has made it in the big hoop several times now -- twice in a row once!! And finally, Grandpa came over and picked the boys up for a little bike ride.What a nice relaxing day!

No comments: