Saturday, June 19, 2010

Levi's second haircut.

A few days ago I took the boys together to get their haircut. It was fun to have them both getting their hair cut at the same time! I'm hoping someday I'll be brave enough to do them myself! (not only would that be fun, but it would save me about $25 every 6 weeks or so!!). But for now, I took them together, at least it is one trip and not two! :) This was Levi's second haircut and compared to his first, it was a nightmare!! He was very hesitant to sit in the chair and then almost instantly got tears in his eyes and started crying. This is VERY unusual for Levi. Typically if he's upset he will start yelling or talking, I've never seen him stick his bottom lip out and have tears fall. Poor little guy.
Last time they gave him a sucker before the haircut even started, this time they didn't - I think that was the difference. They did eventually offer a sucker, but he wouldn't even take it! He was just crying and crying. I did finally sit with him and hold him down so they could finish the cut. Isaiah did perfectly, as usual, and sat and sat so still while he got his haircut.All in all they turned out pretty cute!

No comments: