Thursday, August 2, 2012

strawberries.

We went out to the strawberry farm as a family one evening.  The strawberry season was just about over so the berries were small, but they were still very tasty!  The boys were super excited to get started.
 And Isaiah was thrilled to find the berries!  
 Titus was such a content boy just watching in the stroller.  He can be such a mellow boy!  (as long as mommy is in view!)
 Mark had a good time too.  I love that he's always willing to go along with whatever I would like us to do...
 Levi, well, he had a good time eating the berries all along the row.  He did get a couple in the basket :)
 New at the farm this year was a big jumpy pillow.  I love these things!  The big boys and I had a lot of fun jumping together!  Mark jumped a little bit too. 
I love the strawberry farm!  We ended up picking a lot less than we have in years past which meant no jam this year, bummer....but we had plenty of strawberry snacks to make up for it.  Hopefully next year I will be more on the ball and make it during peak picking season!  

No comments: