Sunday, September 9, 2012

10 years.

It's hard to believe that our wedding day was 10 years ago this August 3.  10 years is a really long time.  I am so thankful for so many parts of our journey together.  I couldn't ask for a more respectful and encouraging husband.  Thanks for 10 great years honey!
I spent our 10 year anniversary at the Bremer County Fair with Mark's employee Shawn while he spent the day helping people play laser tag at the store.  I was a bit sad we didn't get to celebrate together, but I was okay with it, no biggie.  BUT much to my surprise, Mark had planned a surprise party to celebrate.  I got to the store around 6:30 ready to drop off the guns and take the rest of our stuff home to unload.  When I got there I walked into the party room to find a room full of friends and family and a table full of all my favorite treats (dark chocolate M&M's, cheetos, chocolate chip cookies!!).  What a sweet husband to surprise me.  And after 10 years, he still keeps me on my toes! :)
  
Thanks for 10 great years honey, I can't wait to see where we are in another 10.  Never in my wildest dreams 10 years ago would I have guessed we'd have 3 little boys, a successful business and all that comes along with it!

BTW - notice that Levi is in his swimming shirt and swim shorts - no clue why, but thought it was funny looking back at these pictures! :)

No comments: