Tuesday, September 4, 2012

petting zoo

We have such a fun petting zoo not far from our house.  There are so many animals in the little zoo - goats, donkeys, ducks, chickens, turkeys, bunnies, llamas, pigs, ponies, cows, birds, kittens and many more!  I think I've said this every year for the last 4 years, but we never make it there as much as we should!  One July afternoon when we happened to have Caiden with us, we made our first trip of the summer.  The boys had a blast and thought the animals were hilarious.  The llama would chase them up and down the fence playing a game with them which was funny.
 Levi loved being in with the ducks and chickens.  I've got to keep my eye on that boy as if I turned away he'd either be in the pond or chasing the poor little animals around :)  He also loved the kittens.  I think he would have held them for hours if we had the time.  Isaiah especially loved the donkeys and llamas.  
What a fun place to spend the afternoon!

No comments: