Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pool Party!

Isaiah has a sweet little friend Michaela in his kindergarten class.  This March she turned 6 and invited Isaiah to her swimming party at a local hotel.  She was only allowed to invite 5 friends and she picked Isaiah :)  I think it's because she may have a little crush on him which is cute because Isaiah has no clue.  I've caught her several times asking to hold Isaiah's hand and he just looks at her like, "really? ok."  and hurries with her to the playground after school.  :)  The innocence of little ones.  Luckily Michaela's mom asked that I stay at the party to help keep track of all the kids because I wasn't sure I was ready to leave him at a pool party!  It was fun to watch him interact with his kindergarten friends...and I ended up getting no good pictures other than this cute group one.  I'm excited for Isaiah making so many friends and I know all the fun he has yet to come at many more parties!  
left to right: Keenan, Gracie, Isaiah, Michaela, sister's friend, Genevieve-sister, Kennedy and Morgan.  (all Isaiah's classmates but sister and her friend). 

No comments: