Sunday, June 23, 2013

The True Story of the Three Little Pigs

As an anniversary gift to ourselves last August we bought tickets to a few different shows at the local theater.  Mark and I got to go see STOMP and West Side Story together for a couple date nights and the big boys, Mark and I went to see The True Story of the Three Little Pigs one day in late March.  It was exciting for all of us!  

I wish we had known that there was going to be a carnival set up beforehand, but we didn't and arrived just a few minutes before it started.  The boys didn't care too much as we still got in on the free cotton candy!
We got to sit fairly close to the stage so we were easily able to see all the actors and their expressions! 
It was really fun to get to sit with my boys and be with them in one of their first play experiences.
I think Mark felt the same way!!
There were several different creative costumes to bring the animals of the story alive.  The boys thought the wolf's costume was cool.  
Good thing it was a shorter play (a little over an hour) because the boys were a bit restless when it was over! 
I'm looking forward to our next theater experience!!

No comments: