Sunday, June 30, 2013

pottery

The boys and I went to paint pottery over spring break.  I had really been wanting to go for months.  When Isaiah was 5 months old my friend Andrea and I went and painted pottery and I made a piece with Isaiah's hand print, then when Levi was 9 months old I went and painted a similar piece with his hand print.  I really wanted to get Titus' done before his hand got to big!  I love that I have these and hope to someday display them more clearly in our home.  
Of course the boys got to paint too.  I let the boys pick whatever they wanted.  Isaiah picked a race car and Levi a skateboard that is a secret box.  They had fun painting and took their time doing lots of layers so the colors would be bright. 
They were so proud of their work - and so was I! 
What a fun special thing to do!  

No comments: