Tuesday, January 5, 2010

first freckles.

Last night as I was getting Levi into the bath I noticed a freckle on his tummy! This was the first time I've noticed it, and the first freckle I've seen on him! Not that I'm surprised that he has one, as I have many and so does Mark... I remember when I first saw Isaiah's first one and feeling a bit anxious about it...so I made sure to ask the doctor if I should be worried about it. He said no, that they will just begin to appear - and they have. Isaiah now has several freckles on his tummy, shoulders and arms.

So this may be weird, but I took pictures after bathes to document their first freckles - because I KNOW this is something that over the years I will forget.

Isaiah's is on the upper left side of his chest - you'll probably have to click on the picture to see it. Levi's is on the middle right side of his chest.

No comments: