Thursday, January 28, 2010

football day.

I guess there was a big football game last Sunday. Mark had a few friends over to watch it to watch it with him. The boys always love it when Mark's friends come over, and I think his friends enjoy seeing them too (or at least they pretend!:).

For the first part of the game Isaiah and Levi used them as a jungle gym.But then we decided to go on a walk OUTSIDE! The sun was shining, the temperature was above zero, and the streets were mostly snow and ice free from the weather the previous day. And I knew the football watching boys wouldn't mind a little kid free time:)
The walk made me long for warmer weather even more, I miss my nightly walks. But soon enough. We went back to check out the football game, but got distracted by the Jeep.
And then Grandpa showed up...
And Isaiah tried on his hat and coat, I love the second picture!! :)Oh happy football day, I think there is another one coming up soon, right?

1 comment:

Nichole78910 said...

Isaiah looks so cute in that hat! Like a little newsboy :)