Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Laura.

I never imagined that my little boys would have a second mommy, but they do, and she's perfect for them! Laura has been a part of my boys' life since before Levi was born. We've been swapping kids since early summer 2008 (or maybe before?) and she's had my boys 2-3 days a week since October 2008. I can tell that both boys love her and love to spend time with her! In fact, recently Isaiah has been saying to her "thanks for playing with me" or "come back again tomorrow" when he says goodbye to her and tonight he screams, "I love you". We have been so blessed to have such a wonderful woman watching Isaiah and Levi when I go to work.

Laura- Thank you for all that you do for my boys and for the wonderful care that you give them. I never have a doubt when I drop them off with you. I know that they will have so much fun at your house, but will get the guidance they need from a mommy . You have been a gift from God to our family, an answer to our prayers. I'm so glad that you are going to continue to watch the boys for several more months!!

Today, and everyday, we celebrate you Laura!!

Happy Birthday!

No comments: