Tuesday, January 5, 2010

inmates.

Jonah came over on Monday morning in his jammies - this is normal, it seems like many days one or both of my kids make it to Laura's in their jammies and the same goes for her kids. Much easier for the mommy staying home to get the kids dressed then the mommy trying to get ready to go to work...

Anyway, Jonah's outfit for the day was a cute little one piece outfit...that reminded me of one I remembered seeing in the box of clothes I'm borrowing from my friend LeAnna. So I got it out and let the babies (which should really be called the toddlers) match. It was a fun day having the little ones dressed like this - but it reminded me of the prisoners you see on TV from years and years ago. ha ha.Don't they look cute? :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Being a Corrections Officer I have to say that I JUST LOVE THESE INMATES!!! My Grandson's are growing so fast.I miss you so much! Love Grandma Michele