Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

To my wonderful husband and father of my boys... Happy Birthday! Thank you for all you do for our family and for me. You are amazing!!

We had a great day celebrating Mark's birthday on Thursday!

but the fun began on Wednesday for me and the boys (and for Mark too, but that's a different story that you'll have to ask him about!!!:)...we made him a yummy cake.
Then when daddy woke up on Thursday morning Isaiah and Levi gave him the cards they had made for him...yes, Isaiah is wearing a ninja costume (or something like that).
He had a few presents to open, we gave them to him one at a time throughout the day!
Daddy joined in playing with the costumes! We hadn't had these out in a long time!
Laura watched the boys for us for a few hours in the evening so we could go enjoy a "grown-up's" dinner at Red Lobster! Jayda and Jonah were at our house during the day, so we packed up the car with all four kids and dropped them off. Thank you Laura and Cliff!!
My parents joined us for dinner.
We came home and all sang "Happy Birthday" and ate cake!
What a great day! I love birthdays.

No comments: