Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Isaiah's thoughts.

I was laying down beside Isaiah tonight after stories with the lights out (but with the Superman light on, of course). I usually lay with him for a few minutes to help him get ready to sleep. Tonight our conversation went like this...

Isaiah: I was dreaming of something really bad.

Me: You were?? What was it?

Isaiah: I was thinking, what if someone dumped a bucket of paint onto someone else's head.

Me: Oh my. That could be really bad.

Isaiah: Yeah. It could.

Me: That person would have paint all over their clothes and their hair, what a mess!

Isaiah: Yeah.

Me: But it might be a little bit funny, don't you think? If it was washable paint, it might be fun.

Isaiah: I wasn't talking about kid paint, I was talking about grown-up paint.

Me: Oh. well you are right, that would be bad.

Isaiah: What's in the dump?

Me: All kinds of old stuff people don't want anymore.

Isaiah: Like what?

Me: Any garbage or broken things that people don't need.

Isaiah: We'll never take my bunk bed to the dump.

Me: No. Never.

Isaiah: (looking around his room) or my light or my door. We need my door so we can be quiet when daddy is sleeping.



Ha ha. He thinks of the strangest things. He is really thinking about things more and more, it's fun when he actually lets us know what he's thinking about! Silly boy.

No comments: