Tuesday, August 24, 2010

a little bit of everything.

We have been enjoying the summer fun the last few weeks... we haven't had a whole lot going on (okay we have - but nothing that I've documented with pictures, except the new carpet - I'll show you that later), but I have taken a few pictures here and there to remember these days with the boys. I thought I'd share...
at the park, looking for ducks
brave little boy, I was watching Isaiah and turned around to find this!
Rollerblading! he gets so excited to put them on and then realizes he doesn't really like it and takes them off about 1 minute later! :)
Mud fight with Caiden and grandma - I wasn't home so only got this picture at the very end when Caiden was gone and grandma was cleaned up.
little brother trying to ride big brother's bike.

climbers
taking a break, thanks Grandma Cindy for stopping by
I cleaned out the coat closet and the boys had fun getting all dressed up in hats, winter coats, mittens and boots!
What fun we have!

No comments: