Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Nichole!

Last week my sister had a birthday!  She came to visit us on Saturday to celebrate.  We spent the day celebrating her (minus an hour and a half celebrating Rhea - watch for my next post!:)  I've been bad at taking pictures lately since my memory card is completely full all the time and I just haven't gotten it emptied (by the way our laptop crashed--it had at least a month's worth of pictures on it -- anyone know how to get them off for me??). But I did grab the camera for our afternoon walk. 

Mark likes to treat the kids and give them a ride in the back of his truck when we are going a few blocks to the trails.  This time My mom, dad, sister, Liahna, Isaiah, Levi and I all rode in the back. 
 It was a beautiful day for a walk and the trees are georgous!
If you look closely in this one you'll see Mark with Levi on his shoulders - the boys of the group plus Liahna took a detour through the woods.
Happy Birthday Nichole - thanks for spending your birthday Saturday with us!!  

No comments: