Friday, October 22, 2010

LEAVES!

What beautiful fall weather we've been having these past weeks!  I can't believe that every day we wake up to enjoy another day full of sunshine and 70s!!  We have leaves and leaves and leaves in our neighborhood and they too are gorgeous!  We've been having fun playing in them!  I definitely haven't taken enough pictures, but have captured a few.
 
 This picture is a little blurry - but it captures his true emotion :)  plus I love that you can see his chubby little fingers!
The other day the boys were playing outside while I was filling the yard waste container.  I had it full, but knew the leaves could be smashed down quite a bit.  I called in for some help.  They did good!
Until they did this...
Levi woke up from his nap and wanted to join in...
 and then they did this...

I could hear two little giggles and one BIG cry.  Levi hated it.  so things quickly looked like this...
And here's my sweet little, big Levi another day playing in the leaves.
I am sad to say that the forecast is for much colder weather next week... bummer!

No comments: