Thursday, October 14, 2010

quotes of the day

~  quote 1 ~
"Soon these new windows and doors will be old and we will have to start all over again." - Isaiah
(I'll be posting soon about our new windows and doors - they are still in the process of being installed.)

~ quote 2 ~
"Mommy, will you surprise me with a snack?" asks Isaiah.

"Sure," says mommy.

Isaiah replies, "If you surprise me with grapes and saltines I'll be very happy."

~quote 3 ~
"oh shovel, oh shovel, where are you shovel?  oh. there you are," says Levi.

Levi is so sweet and cute and funny.  When it's time for a nap or bed, we will instruct Levi to go find his blankie.  If he doesn't know where it is, he will usually say "oh blankie, oh blankie, where are you blankie?"  But today as he was playing I caught him saying this about his shovel. 


~ quote 4 ~
"here Levi.  I got you a rocketship because I love you," says Isaiah.

Our bedtime routine consists of many things, but one part is for Isaiah to go get vitamins for Levi and himself while Levi and I go start reading stories.  We recently got new vitamins and I surprised the boys with Toy Story gummies this time.  Well, Isaiah thinks the rocketship shaped gummies in this bottle are the greatest.  He likes to fly them around while I read to Levi.  Tonight he was so sweet and shared his special shaped vitamin with his brother just because he loves him!  Awwww.  

No comments: