Tuesday, December 7, 2010

fall and winter artwork!

I'm struggling with what to do with all the artwork in our home.  I must say it is all very beautiful and creative.  It could all be framed and put on the wall, but... I just don't have enough wall space!!  So I thought maybe a good alternative would be to take pictures of the kids' favorites or my favorites (or when I think of it before it gets spilled on, ripped, stepped on, etc).  Many of these are done by Isaiah and a lot of them are from school,  I tried to throw in a few pictures of Levi's work too! 
Pumpkin faces, Isaiah's on the left, Levi's on the right. 
Coloring the witch. 
Levi holding up his witch picture.
Isaiah's pumpkin poem - which I got him on video saying, too cute. 
This is a painting Isaiah made at school.  It is his creation of a pumpkin.  I wish I would have taken a picture of Caiden's so you could see just how completely different they were!
Levi's Halloween cards - I don't think I ever sent these! oops!
The finished project of the witches from above - it won't let me move the picture.
Working on his nativity scene.  I like that he is still wearing his Halloween shirt in December.   :)
Isaiah had just a little help with this one - he didn't feel like coloring  and I did...and he cut out some of the pictures and I cut out others.  The star placement was completely Isaiah.
Sweet little boy thankful for his mommy and daddy! :)  He had his first (and only) homework assignment at Thanksgiving time.  We had to discuss as a family what we were thankful for and write it on a turkey feather.  He decided we should write Summer on that too.  He is really thankful for summer!  Me too.
Isaiah is getting very good at tracing (a huge improvement from a few short months ago)!  And he even followed the directions on these! 
Levi's beautiful Christmas cards.  :)

No comments: