Wednesday, March 14, 2012

funny Isaiah

A few years ago my mom got a few books from her school library that were being expired from their collection.  The books were all for much older kids (like 5th grader or something) but we were going on a trip to visit my sister or someone so she brought them along to try to be entertaining.  I thought we had gotten rid of them but one has been found and in our book basket in the living room for a few weeks.  One day Isaiah decided to look at it.  He starts reading it for a few minutes and then says, "this book is a lot better than you think it is." and kept looking at the pictures for several more minutes (repeating the same thing many more times.)  Levi of course wanted a turn after he was done and said the exact same thing a few times too.  I guess we won't be getting rid of that one just yet... 

1 comment:

Michele said...

Look at my smart grandson's