Tuesday, March 6, 2012

he rolled over!

On February 18 Titus rolled over from tummy to back for the very first time!  I had put the big boys down for bed and Mark was still at work so Titus and I were going to hang out on our tummies for a bit.  I laid Titus down on a blanket and I could tell he didn't really want to do it (which is a bit unusual for him since typically when he's awake and happy he likes his tummy) I noticed he was starting to move so I grabbed the camera.  Good thing I went quick because just as I was getting it on video - he did it!  He rolled over several more times in a row and below are pictures of his second time ever rolling over!  Since this experience he's rolled over lots more times, but it's not every time he's on his tummy... What a big boy!  I can't believe we are already to this stage!  Time sure flies!

No comments: