Saturday, March 10, 2012

sick.

The yucky winter sickness caught our house the week I went back to work - go figure.  Mark got it first and was miserable - so sick that he had to call in an employee to work for him Wednesday night!  The boys woke up with it Saturday morning  :(  It mainly consisted of a fever around 101 degrees which had them feeling cold and icky, a stuffy nose and cough.  After a few hours Levi started to feel much better and was pretty much back to his normal self by early afternoon, Isaiah, however, was sick all of Saturday and Sunday and stayed home from school on Monday.  Titus also had the fever and stuffy nose too.  His little cheeks were so rosy and red.  His fever only lasted Saturday, but his stuffy nose lasted for almost 2 full weeks :(  Luckily I managed to stay healthy somehow - I was sure after all the snuggles, coughs in my face, and snot and spit up that I cleaned up that I was bound to get it!  Mark unfortunately was sick for days and days.  As yucky as it was having sick kids, I won't pass up the cuddle time with my rowdy boys who don't sit still long enough to do that normally!

No comments: