Monday, March 19, 2012

slumber party!

Levi and our niece Liahna have developed their own sweet little friendship.  They are just a couple months apart with Levi being born middle of August and Liahna middle of November 2008.  For the past few months when we've gotten together they've played together like good buddies do.  It's fun to see their bond together.  A few weeks back my sister and her girls came up to visit and I got to keep Liahna and Elise while she went out with my parents (I think I got the better deal haha jk).   Levi and Liahna were so cute while we were reading stories before bedtime....
and were even cuter when after I told them it was lights out and time to sleep.  (Liahna was sleeping on a spare crib mattress on the floor of the big boys' room) Shortly after I left the room I hear someone making a "boo" sound and then lots and lots of giggling.  After a few minutes the giggling hadn't stopped so I went in to remind them it was bedtime.  As soon as I turn my back I hear "boo! boo! boo!"  I turned around and tried as hard as I could to be stern and said, "shhhh!  it's time to sleep"  and walked out to hear lots more giggling...this happened several more times... It was so adorable. They did eventually fall asleep and sleep through the night just fine.  I think they were excited to play again in the morning.  I think we need to have lots more cousin sleepovers in our future! 

No comments: