Sunday, March 4, 2012

Little friends

Titus has had 2 playdates with his little friend Ashlyn in February.  Ashlyn is my friend Andrea's daughter who was born a few months before Titus.  It's fun to see another baby so close in age - it reminds me what I've got coming :).  Somehow at these last two playdates the only pictures I've come up with were the babies - sorry big kids - Andrea's older daughter, Ava, is just a couple months younger than Levi.   (I must admit the second playdate was at our house and my older boys were about as naughty as I've ever seen them which I'm sure is why no pictures of them were taken that night.)  Andrea and I go way back to deployment days and I'm so very glad we've kept in touch...there's something about going through such a major life experience that ties you together in a way that only we can understand.  
 
Not sure what was up with baby Titus and refusing to look at the camera in either picture, but none-the-less it's fun to see the babes together!

No comments: