Saturday, June 6, 2009

fun with Grandma Michele

What a fun week we had with Grandma Michele...we were all sad she had to go! :) But time flies...so next May will be here before we know it! Although I've already posted a few posts about what we've been doing, I thought I'd post a few more random pictures that I took too...

We went on a few different walks with grandma while she was here... Daddy and and Isaiah went on a walk with walking sticks one day while she was here...and Isaiah wanted to go on one again with grandma.

A few of the walks ended up at the park... Levi and Grandma hung out on the picnic table.

One night we went out to the Stuffed Olive so she could try her first ever martini... She tried Peanutbutter Cup, I tried Grape Tootsie pop (I'd definitely recommend it!) and Mark had a Watermellon something... yummy!
Out for lunch at the Pita Pit with Aunt Kelly.Grandma got to feed Levi several times... And give him (and Isaiah) a bath a couple times too. We even made it to Four Queens for some delicious Ice Cream!
We also taught her a new card game -- golf! Sorry for the bad picture! We had a great week...THANKS FOR COMING GRANDMA MICHELE!!! We miss you already!

1 comment:

bisovi said...

Wow, I wanna like your family. It's very interesting.