Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's day Dad!

My sister and her daughter, Liahna, came to celebrate Father's day with my dad on Friday and Saturday before Father's day.

My dad got out the cribbage board and lots of cribbage games were played.
My mom (and dad) got to spend lots of time with her grandkids.
The cousins got to play.
My sister taught Isaiah how to "make a pizza" and "fly places" using her preschool gymnastics experience! He thought it was really neat when she did it, but much less cool when I tried to do it again with him a few days letter.
And the little ones munched on raw carrots while we played farkle.
My sister left Saturday afternoon at naptime for Liahna so she could take her nap in the car. Later after Isaiah and Levi napped, my parents and our family went out to find a few treasures.
Happy Father's Day dad!

No comments: