Tuesday, June 30, 2009

summer love.

I'm so behind on all the pictures and stories that I want to share on here that I almost by passed these pictures...but looking at them again, I just couldn't skip them. Jayda and Isaiah are such good friends...you can tell just by looking at these pictures how much they care for each other.

Today was another example of their friendship. We went to the library (Isaiah, Jayda, Jonah, Levi and I), and friendly little Isaiah sees a couple other little girls. He says, "Hi, is that your brother?" to the older little girl, and she says, "No, this is my sister." Isaiah then says, "This is my brother, his name is Levi, and this is my Best Friend" and points to Jayda, and then says, "and this is my friend." and points to Jonah. It was so sweet. They really are best friends.

No comments: