Saturday, June 6, 2009

Isaiah's new watch.

A few months ago my watch band broke and so I'm always asking someone "what time is it?" or I'll tell Isaiah while we are playing, "I'll be right back I have to go see what time it is." Just a few days before Grandma came, Isaiah started asking questions about the time or when I asked the time, he'd then ask the time too. I showed him how the clock shows us the time and how we can look at the microwave to see what time it is too. Every now and then he'll ask, "what time is it?" or "what does the clock say?" I show him the numbers on the clock and he acts like he kind of understands... Can little kids understand the concept of time? Probably not :)

While Grandma Michele was here visiting she bought Isaiah is very own watch! It is so cute...it has little airplanes and clouds on it...

So what a great gift for him right now!

Opening the gift!

Let's put it on!

look at his little grin! :)

Comparing watches with daddy.
Thanks Grandma Michele for the cool watch!


PS The day Isaiah got his watch, Mark surprised me and got my watch fixed!! So sweet!

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Interesting post!! His watch is so cute!! I recently got new watches for my kids!!