Monday, June 1, 2009

a (much needed) haircut.

I'll admit it, I still have a tough time with haircuts ...Isaiah has had many haircuts by now, but every time it's time for another one I cringe...and put it off for like 2 months! :) His hair is naturally curly and I hate to see the curls come off...and after the cut, he looks so much older...

but... even I realized it was time (or way past time) for a haircut this time... so that's what we did this morning.

not the best picture, but my camera decided to break while we were there.
before the cut:after the cut (at home, with the spare camera...):
"get the back too, mama"
"and the side"
What a sweet little boy.

PS Make sure to take a close look at Isaiah's shirt...Great Grandma from Florida bought it for him!! Thank you Great Grandma!!

No comments: