Saturday, November 7, 2009

found it!!

I came home from work on Friday to find my family outside in the backyard. I was happy they were out enjoying the BEAUTIFUL, warm, fall November weather! But as I looked a little closer, I realized that Mark was pacing the yard and obviously looking for something! uh oh...

The boys had been playing and wrestling outside with each other and the leaves. Mark's wedding ring slipped off at some point when they were playing and he couldn't find it. I helped him look for another half hour or so and then it was just too dark to see...

This morning we got up and looked some more and couldn't find it. So we decided to go rent a metal detector...and guess what, after like 5 minutes - we found it!! whew!!

It was pretty funny to watch Mark walk around with the detector and Isaiah was so confused at what it was. I'm just glad we found it! I know from previous incidents (yes, incidentS) that they don't make his ring anymore so we'd have to get a different one, and that makes me a little sad!

Anyway, the lost has been found!