Tuesday, November 17, 2009

note to self...

Try not to accidentally fall asleep on the couch again while your 3 year old is awake. You will most likely wake up to a mess.

ha ha.

It was nap time...3 kids were sleeping and I was left with Isaiah...I still haven't figured out the best napping arrangements for him. Today I was tired, and decided to try relaxing with him on the couch... well apparently it worked for me (and Mark who came home and joined us), but not for Isaiah. I woke up to the noises of the scanner. Isaiah had scanned a few things and then drew both Mark and me a picture with permanent orange marker. He also colored on the computer desk and chair with the orange marker....and the computer screen--luckily this was with pink highlighter that came right off. oops! Live and learn, right?!

No comments: