Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pizza Party!

Rhea and Erika came over the other night for a pizza party! Rhea, Erika and Isaiah are all pretty much EXACTLY the same age (Isaiah's birthday is Sept 11, Erika Sept 13 and Rhea Oct 7, 2006). It's fun to see how kids the exact same age can be so much alike and so different all at the same time! They had tons of fun together; there was lots of laughter and playing and NO fighting! How does that happen??? Right after the girls left, Isaiah was so sad. He says, "I want to go with them." I told him they were just going home to go to bed and he said, "they need to come back really soon."

How fun is it to have friends? I'm so happy that Isaiah does! How I got a GREAT picture of all three kids on the FIRST (and only) try is beyond me!
Aren't they cute!?!!?

No comments: