Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful.

I must say that I like this time of year, I like that we are reminded to step back and realize how much we have to be thankful for....and I am thankful for so many, many things in my life...

I am thankful for my wonderful husband -
he is a great companion and partner in life,
I am thankful for my beautiful boys -
they make my life so joyful and crazy,
I am thankful for my loving parents -
they are always there for us,
I am thankful for my sister -
she is a great friend,
I am thankful for my nieces and nephew -
what great playmates they are for my boys,
I am thankful for my extended family -
they are fun and bring laughter,
I am thankful for my friends -
they help keep me sane!
I am thankful for my home -
I can't image not having a safe place to go,
I am thankful for my job -
I couldn't ask for a more flexible place to get paid to help others,
I am thankful for my church -
I need a place to feel free to worship with others,
I am thankful for my Lord and Savior -
for I am free to live because He died.

I am thankful.

No comments: