Monday, November 30, 2009

look at these leaves.

In the past few weeks I've noticed that Isaiah's attention span has really increased. He will focus on one activity for quite awhile now - which I must say is nice! He will often find an individual activity to do by himself and stick with it for 20 minutes or more!

He may go off and play with his trains, cars, blocks or ... leaves!

While the little ones napped, Isaiah, Jayda and I went outside so we could fill up the yard waste bin. But instead of helping, Isaiah spent a long time looking at leaves and filling up his wagon with them. What a good fall activity for him, and I was able to get some yard work done! Jayda kept both of us company! She went back and forth between me and Isaiah. I wish we could still play outside every day!

No comments: