Wednesday, November 9, 2011

31, 32, 33, 34

Week 31
Nothing special to report this week.  Feeling good and baby is staying active.  I am starting to really be able to feel specific moves he makes.  I'm starting to feel really big this week, but know that I've still got a lot of growing to do!  I can still eat normally (except a few specific things that I've mentioned before that make me feel sooooo full - like cereal).  Blood sugars remain in the normal range so I've started checking my blood fewer and fewer times.  Glad things are going as they should be this week!



Week 32
Another good week - definitely slowing down even more and feeling oh so ready for this baby to join our family, but as the doctor confirmed at my appointment this week - he's just not done cooking yet!  Both baby and I checked out well at the appointment and I'm happy to report I only gained 2 pounds in 3 weeks.  Baby's heart was beating fast for him - between 148 and 152.  I was measuring 2 weeks big again this week, but the doctor wasn't worried - especially since it was consistent with my last measurement.  The weather has been beautiful and spending this time with the boys outside has been wonderful - it's weeks like this that I wish we could just freeze time for a little bit!  We carved our pumpkins this week and realized that my pumpkin and my belly were just about the same size! :)  LOVE the pose the boys are in in the background of this picture, don't you?

Week 33
Halloween was a fun way to start this week - I ran across a cute Halloween maternity shirt online and was so tempted to buy it - this was my first time ever being pregnant on Halloween and thought it would be fun, but after searching and searching the cheapest I could find it was $28 and I just couldn't justify a maternity shirt that I'd wear once for that price so I created my own - not quite as cute, but still equally fun for me and the family.  We had no time for rest this week as Mark officially signed a lease with the College Square Mall to open Adrenaline X at the mall - lots and lots to do and prepare for the opening in just 3 short weeks!  Thankfully I'm still feeling very good and have been able to help in any way that I can with this.  Baby  continues to move all the time!  I can really feel him on the outside of my tummy - it's easy to feel where he is - almost always on my very right side - I can usually tell it's his bottom or foot.  It is fun and usually not too uncomfortable yet!  I'm trying to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy that I can because I know before long it will be over!

Week 34
I can tell I am in the last stretch of my pregnancy as my feet are getting harder to reach, especially to tie my shoes and getting up (especially off the floor or the couch) is a big task in itself! haha.  If Mark is around I will have him push me up!  I still feel good and have had the energy to make it through the days of preparing and planning for Mark's store to open.  I had a doctor's appointment the middle of this week and things were good.  I was measuring right at 34 weeks - I'm glad to be measuring right on!  Baby's heartbeat was 140 which was good - right on with what my other 2 were at this point in the pregnancy.  I gained half a pound these past 2 weeks which continues to make this pregnancy the lowest weight gain for me yet - I think I'm at 17 pounds now.  I still don't have any swelling in my hands or ankles!  And I enjoyed my first ever prenatal massage this week - that was amazing - I'd highly recommend one for any pregnant (or not pregnant) person!  I'd say the best part was getting to lay on my tummy for a full hour - I think that may be one of the things I miss most.  My belly is starting to feel (and look, I think) humongous which is all in the fun, right?

No comments: