Monday, November 21, 2011

35 weeks!

Week 35
How'd we make it to week 35 already?  Looking back it really has gone faster than it feels day-to-day.  This was a good week for us and a stressful week for us and an exciting week for us!  Adrenaline X Laser Tag opened it's doors at the College Square Mall!  Needless to say we were busy busy busy getting things ready!  I'm thankful that I still have lots of energy to do this, but definitely not as much energy as I had a month ago (or 9 months ago!).  Other than the excitement of laser tag, it was a fun week of baby movement and baby hiccups!  I'd felt him have the hiccups (or at least I think I did) a few times before, but this week (and actually week 34 and 6 days) I really felt them and am positive they were hiccups.  They lasted for a long time - at least a half hour - and Mark got to feel them too!  He had them the next day too!  Even more of my maternity clothes are getting too short for me so my wardrobe choices are getting even smaller, oh well, and the tops of the maternity pants are starting to be really low too - so I'm guessing a few people have gotten a peak at my belly by accident :)  This was also my last week before baby that I won't see the doctor - looking forward to what he has to say next week!

No comments: