Saturday, November 26, 2011

another trip to the dentist

Now I don't really think I need to take pictures every time my children go to the dentist, however, we just got a new camera and it was only Levi's second time ever at the dentist so I just couldn't resist this time.  :)  Isaiah did a great job and sat nice and still for the hygienist to clean his teeth and then let the dentist look at them and brush the fluoride on them so well!  What a big boy!  Levi on the other hand was just not happy about it.  The hygienist let him sit on my lap and she brushed his teeth with a new toothbrush and he finally warmed up to her, but wasn't happy.  He was a little more cooperative with the dentist and she was able to get a good look at all of his teeth and apply the fluoride.   The good news is that both kids have beautiful teeth! :)  

No comments: