Sunday, November 30, 2008

another celebration!

On Saturday we had two more Thanksgiving celebrations!

We got up and drove to Ames to celebrate with my Grandma Carol and Aunt Sharon (my mom's mom and twin sister) along with my sister, Jay and Liahna. The drive was pretty uneventful...my parents, Mark, Isaiah, Levi and I all fit into our Rendezvous so it was pretty full...as our double stroller filled the only open seat!

We met at a really yummy restaurant called Olde Main. I was hoping that after a long car ride Isaiah would still be able to sit through a nice meal and a nice restaurant...and he did great! We sat in a really big round booth with Isaiah in the middle and he just hung out playing with Grandma and Daddy. Thankfully my Grandma brought an apple and my mom cut it up for Isaiah to eat until the salads got to us...and then Isaiah was good for quite some time...He kept asking my dad, "more please grandpa" wanting to eat more of his salad with honey mustard dressing. When that was all gone, my mom donated the rest(pretty much all) of her salad to Isaiah and he sat and ate the entire salad...dipping each piece of lettuce into the ranch before he ate it...When there was just a few pieces of lettuce left Isaiah said, "I'm all full now." But of course he managed to eat the last of the salad...he hardly touched his chicken strips, but that was just fine...However, in the middle of our meal, Isaiah says very loudly, "I tooted!!!" Ha Ha.

(Can you believe all the sentences Isaiah says? He has really started talking like a little boy...he knows what he thinks and wants and isn't afraid to say it!!)

While we were waiting for our food, Grandma Carol and Aunt Sharon got to meet both Levi and Liahna...they loved them both so much of course...


We even got a picture of the two baby cousins together...how cute are they?

After all the salad was gone, Isaiah did get a little restless...it started with him stiring the ice in his cup with 3 or 4 forks...

and he ended up being a monster that crawled around under the table! After while Grandma got up with him and they walked all around the big restaurant. Which was great...because after the restaurant we were headed back to the car to make it home for our next celebration!

Liahna is still the sweetest little baby girl! Don't you think she's adorable!?

No comments: