Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our family had a happy thanksgiving! We had several celebrations and we had lots of fun with lots of our extended family!!

On Thanksgiving day we drove to my Aunt Sandy and Uncle John's house in Dubuque. This is for my dad's side of the family. They have a beautiful home right on the Mississippi River. Isaiah, my dad and I played outside for a little while and looked at the river, we even got to see a few trains go by way out beyond the river.


After our big lunch, we decided to pose for a four generation picture! My sister and Liahna, my grandma, my dad, Isaiah, Levi and me...how neat, huh?

Of course everyone wanted to hold the babies!

Soon after the pictures it was time to head home...It was way past Isaiah's nap time and Isaiah without a nap is not a good thing come 5pm. He can get very ornery (okay so that's a pretty big understatement)! We made it a few minutes in the car and Isaiah fell asleep and slept all the way home! How perfect...because I had plans for us when we got home...you'll see them in my next post!

No comments: